Monday, April 12, 2010

You Suck, Roy Halladay!

Roy Halladay has now pitched two regular games for the Phillies and I cannot be more disappointed.

In his debut at the season opener on Monday, Roy threw 7 innings, gave up 6 hits and 1 earned run, walked two, and struck out 9. In the same despicable outing he tossed 88 pitches and only 67% for strikes. What I would like to know is why he did not throw 9 innings, why anyone got a hit, let alone a run, and why he couldn’t have struck out at least 10. I mean, what kind of year do the Phillies expect to have with such subpar pitching?

Today’s game was even worse. He threw a complete game on 111 pitches (only 75% for strikes), gave up 7 hits and no earned runs, walked no one and struck out eight. Oh, and don’t forget the error that was charged to him.

I just don’t get it. I thought this guy was supposed to be good. How hard is it to throw a perfect game already when you’re name is Roy freaking Halladay? And where does he think he gets off throwing a complete game near-shut out and only whiffing 8 batters? I mean, come on!

I for one will not stand for it. Until the Doc pitches at least a no-no I will be boycotting the remainder of his starts.

That’ll show him. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment